ince the foundation of our company in 1997, quality has played a major role. We achieve this high standard thanks to an effective quality management system.
The guiding principles of our quality policy
- We develop customised, high-quality software for process automation with the aim of increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of our work.
- The satisfaction and safety of our customers are paramount to us.
- We establish the specification and scheduling in close cooperation with the customer, and develop the software according to these requirements.
- Errors are systematically collected, and measures are taken to prevent recurrence.
- We always strive to improve process quality.
In the quality management manual and the associated guidelines, we describe various formalised and standardised procedures which we use to guarantee the quality of our software.
Our quality management is based on DIN ISO 9001, and is consistently implemented by all our employees. Suggestions from employees and customers on how we can improve our quality standards are always welcome.
Batch reports, logistics, measurement data, measuring technology, measuring systems, warehousing, pallet systems, transportation systems (pallets), cream mixers, fluid bed granulators, ventilation systems, waste management, automatic assembly machines, robot handling systems, robotics, virtualisation systems, visualisation systems, dataloggers, flow management, reporting systems